To prevent injuries
1. Sports venues and facilities maintenance with security checking table record per-week, to check to ensure facility security every Monday.
2. Playground with a protective such as figure 1 photos.
3. Found damage deactivated immediately, and to apply for repair.
4. Make sure the warm up stretches in the physical education class.
5. More injury prevention.
Injuries occur secondary
1. Provide school sporting used standards such as Figure 2 photos.
2. The emergency call of Sports Hall equipment accident as shown in Figure 3 photos.
Collaborative with the teacher nearby.
Obtain the ice and medical box.
The phone number of the physical education office and the hygiene and health care section.
The phone number of hospital outside the campus.
To medical care for follow-up.
3. Collaborative with the hygiene and health care section to transferred students to seek medical treatment.
4. Express sympathy and solicitude for student.
5. To assist students apply for insurance.